[Board-fr] Re: Partnership

HC Sig hhalbout at hc-sig.fr
Sam 27 Fév 05:20:57 EST 2010

    Hello,
This is the third time I attend a BarCamp in Paris and I am still registered under the name of my company (Halbout consulting). As a consultant, these events are part of my job of technological survey. I discovered 2 days ago that the OSGeo logo included in those partners for thes BarCamp. I don't know how it got there. I will ask the organizers.
Yves, do you know more?

    Hervé