[OSGeo-Board] Better coordination of meeting needed (commitees etc)

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 21 09:32:59 PDT 2006

Markus,

This week the setup generally worked well; we met at the same time as
always. You simply got caught in our silly "Spring ahead, Fall back"
tradition here with daylight savings time, and what I believe are your
headset issues. On the first, no worries - I left work early one day
this week as a result of the DST confusion.. happens to everyone. On the
second, we have to get you a better headset. I do have a nice
Plantronics unit that I am not using and would be happy to send to you.

Cheers,

Gary