CollabNet Tools Usability Summit

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Mon Apr 24 12:02:02 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I have a space open for someone to join our usability summit, May 2 –
4.  If you can attend, let me know. The location is in Brisbane, CA,
just 5 minutes from the the San Francisco International Airport. If
you are out of town, we can put you up at our local hotel.

This would be a great opportunity for someone on the board to see
what is coming in the future releases. This is also an opportunity to
get what you want through your feedback.

Please contact me ASAP if you are available.