OSGF at Where 2.0

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 27 12:34:47 PDT 2006

There are some great OSGeo promotion opportunities at Where 2.0.  Could the board discuss this at the board meeting this week, so Nat Torkington (O'Reilly) can get some direction/commitment?

I would love to help but think it might be more appropriate for the board to take the lead.

Thanks all,
Tyler

p.s. I didn't paste Nat's note, as I didn't want to make his private communications public.  Frank and Chris already have a copy that - perhaps you can discuss it on a private list.