[OSGeo-Board] Craigslist Non-profit Boot camp

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Fri Aug 4 15:52:12 PDT 2006

Sounds good. Just a suggestion...

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Holmes [mailto:cholmes at openplans.org]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 3:14 PM
To: Gary Lang
Cc: OSGeo-Board
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Board] Craigslist Non-profit Boot camp

Eh.  My impression is that this event is about all that the craigslist
foundation does.  Like I don't consider them a super vibrant foundation
themselves, as this is the only thing they do.  I think craigslist is
cool, but it's a privately held company, this is just a foundation that
Craig started that doesn't seem to do all that much.

If we were to fund someone to go to a non-profit conference/boot camp
thing I'd recommend this: http://www.webofchange.com/ or
http://www.netsquared.org/  More tech oriented non-profit stuff.  Or
indeed really the best thing is the http://flossfoundations.org/ thing
that Jo went to at oscon, so just send someone the next time they meet.

Chris

Gary Lang wrote:
> Want to send a representative of OSGeo to this?

_http://www.craigslistfoundation.org/index.php?page=Boot_Camphttp://crai
gslistfoundation.org/bootcamp_

--
Chris Holmes