[OSGeo-Board] OSGeo China & India

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Thu Aug 17 07:38:15 PDT 2006

If no one else from the board wanted to go, I'd be interested.  Sounds
like the only costs to me or my company would the travel time.

But I'm not sure if I'm qualified, as I have no specific Asian
experience (aside from being owned by a Japanese parent company :-)
What exactly are the expectations for this visit?

-mpg