[OSGeo-Board] Spending Approvals, Money, etc

Arnulf Christl (CCGIS) arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Wed Aug 23 14:02:38 PDT 2006

On Wed, August 23, 2006 22:43, Gary Lang wrote:
> Good. We're still within budget.

Oh, I am so slow to catch on. This was what all the budget talk was about.

I was just thinking the other way round and saying once we *have* the
money (after FunCom got active) we can spend it. To me all this budget
talk did not make sense until we have the cash sitting on the account.
Maybe I am wrong about this.

But then we know what OSGeo needs, 500k for one year. Thats 125k for the
next three months and that also buys you (Adsk) into a nice and cozy
environment for MapGuide. I begged Tyler to send you the plan regarding
50k for administration of the website by OSUOSL which will be the starter
of that environment.

Regards,

--
With best regards,