No access to Wiki

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Thu Aug 24 08:32:05 PDT 2006

is my situation. Otherwise I'd change status for ED hiring to 'Process for ED Hiring'. Also, if someone would send me a link to the current job description, I'd appreciate it.

On the code contract item: it's Thursday, I saw no link (ways pending) and so I doubt we are going to approve such an item with less than a day to review such a thing with real lawyers. If the word 'contract' is not to be taken literally then I guess we'll see what Frank is talking about.

I've done nothing on ED myself except ask the first candidate for the job description link for which I've received dead air. Is he on vacation?

Gary