OSGeo "Donate" Buttons
Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Aug 25 12:51:52 PDT 2006
With Laura's help we now have a PayPal account, and I have set up an
initial "Donate" link, though I haven't been brave enough to test it
yet... I can just hear my wife yelling at me when it blows up our credit
Can you please give me some guidance on what you think I should do with
A) Single open button with no amount attached?
- With some wording about suggested levels?
- Without any supporting text?
B) Some basic fixed amounts + open? These can be named differently, so
they're easier to track for shirt shipments, etc.
- Open Donation (User chooses)
- Supporting Member ($50)
- Supporting Member + High Quality T-Shirt ($100)
- Supporting Member Over $100 (User chooses)
C) Look into using the "Buy Now" function instead of "Donate" for these
Are there any concerns about using the word "Donate"? Are we official
yet... do we need to offer receipts?
More information about the Board