[OSGeo-Board] Re: [VisCom] RE: [OSGeo-Board] RE: [Fundraising] OSGeo "Donate" Buttons

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Aug 25 20:36:49 PDT 2006

What if you donate $50 today -- and then in 3 months you find out that same $50 will now also get you that choice bit of Swag you've been longing for.

Do you (a) feel deeply embittered and blog nastily about the injustice of it all, or (b) just sigh quietly at the hard ways of the world and look wistfully out the window for a little while?

always looking for the bright side,
-mpg