[OSGeo-Board] so quiet...

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Dec 5 08:53:14 PST 2006

Gary Lang wrote:
> Redlands... maybe you can invite someone to sit it ;-)

Gary,

I'm mostly visiting with regard to GDAL project work for the client, but I
will be very gently floating the possibility of sponsorship with the folks
I chat with.  This will be my first visit to this client, and I'm hoping it
will give me a better idea of their position on a open source.

> OK, the 15th sounds great.

Actually I was proposing moving things up to this Friday.

> I hear the new infrastructure will be on-line, on-time. That's good news.

Indeed!