[OSGeo-Board] so quiet...

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Dec 5 09:02:58 PST 2006

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> My thoughts exactly.  I'm ready to debrief you at the next board
> meeting.  Is it possible to set a regular monthly date for meeting?

Tyler,

I'm not that keen on a regular monthly date.  When there are decisions
to be made, waiting till the next monthly meeting may be too long.  When
there aren't pressing decisions to be made, I would like to meet at least
monthly but I think we should try and work it around availability a bit.

> I've been fairly disconnected for a week and a half with travelling,
> but things are now starting to settle down.
> I'll pull together an email summary today of some main points.

Please don't hesitate to summarize activities to the board list more often
than we have meetings!