[OSGeo-Board] so quiet...

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Tue Dec 5 12:09:43 PST 2006

In time for go-live of the new site?
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael P. Gerlek <mpg at lizardtech.com>
To: Frank Warmerdam (External); board at board.osgeo.org <board at board.osgeo.org>
Cc: Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca>
Sent: Tue Dec 05 09:33:21 2006
Subject: RE: [OSGeo-Board] so quiet...

> [questions about logo usage, etc]

I've been on the road and doing day-job work stuff lately, so haven't been active on the VisCom front at all in the past weeks.  Happily, however, the two things I have not been neglecting are the logo work and my T-shirt business...

VisCom does indeed own the logo and branding work, with a vengeance.  However, I'm holding off on any updates to the logo guidelines and the logos themselves as we work through the designs and material with John Close (PushDesign).  He has so far delivered phase 1 (new logo design) and phase 2 (logo in multiple file formats), and we're working now on phase 3 (various collaterally things) and then on to phase 4 (branding guide).  I expect this to be wrapped up in a matter of weeks, not months.

-mpg