[OSGeo-Board] Newsletter progress...

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Dec 14 00:15:30 PST 2006

Hi Tyler, Martin, Board, Viscom,

I had submitted a report on OSGeo promotion in
Vietnam in November 2006. Maybe this material
can be used in the upcoming news letter.

If you need non-PDF version you can download from
http://wgrass.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/gisideas06/osgeo_vietnam_06_report.doc

can be edited to suit the newsletter format.

Looking forward to the OSGeo news letter.

Regards

Venka