Meeting Reminder

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Dec 14 18:29:41 PST 2006

Folks,

This is a reminder of a meeting tomorrow at the usual time.

I should be able to chair from my hotel here in sunny Redlands.
The agenda is at:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Twenty_Second_Board_Meeting

I'm not sure we have a specific proposal for the item about managing
legal resources efficiently so this may be hard to make progress on.
I doubt I'll have time tonight to work anything more detailed up from
my earlier thoughts, though I'll try.

Please add any other agenda items otherwise we will likely most
just catch up on status and do some general planning.