[OSGeo-Board] Meeting Reminder

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 08:36:55 PST 2006

Frank, Board,

I just discovered the mail now (so far stuck in meetings) - have to run home
to get connected to the conference system.

Let me suggest to post the reminder one day earlier since you
posted in the European night. The agenda said (says) "tentative",
so I didn't understand till now that it would really happen.

Sorry for the mess,
Markus

On 12/15/06, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> This is a reminder of a meeting tomorrow at the usual time.
>
> I should be able to chair from my hotel here in sunny Redlands.
> The agenda is at:
>
>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Twenty_Second_Board_Meeting
>
> I'm not sure we have a specific proposal for the item about managing
> legal resources efficiently so this may be hard to make progress on.
> I doubt I'll have time tonight to work anything more detailed up from
> my earlier thoughts, though I'll try.
>
> Please add any other agenda items otherwise we will likely most
> just catch up on status and do some general planning.
>
> Best regards,

Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://www.osgeo.org/
http://grass.osgeo.org/