OSGeo-Board Board list up

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Sun Feb 12 00:23:27 PST 2006

Any time you have a problem, let me know what the error said.

On SSL, you may have seen an error about an invalid certificate.
There is a temporary certificate in place until one can be purchased
for the specific URL. Andrew Kelly of Collabnet will contact Gary/
DanielM on this on Monday to take care of this.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614