OSGeo-Board Nits on Portal

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 13 06:35:42 PST 2006

Arnulf Christl wrote:
> Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> Daniel,
>>
>> A few random minor items regarding the portal.
>>
>>  o The "Login" or "Logged in/ Logout" stuff in the top right corner
>>    shows up really poorly on the default light grey background.
>>
>>  o The GDAL project should point to "http://www.gdal.org" rather than
>>    to the remotesensing.org mirror.
>
> Same URL for the press release? Where should OGR point to?

Arnulf,

http://www.gdal.org/ is the preferred reference for the GDAL
project.  OGR is a subproject of GDAL.  I generally try to refer
to the project as the GDAL/OGR project and reference it to
http://www.gdal.org/.  OGR's main page can be found at
http://www.gdal.org/ogr when needed.

Note, this isn't important at all.  Hence it just appeared under the
"nits" topic.