OSGeo-Board WIki Users update

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Feb 13 07:44:50 PST 2006

Gary Lang wrote:
> " (Gary, we still miss you). "
>
> Nice to be missed ;-) What is it I'm missing from, some signon for osgeo
> or the Wiki?

Hey,
you should know that we love you as family member by now.
:-)

Please go here:
http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Special:Userlogin

...and create yourself an account. I suggest to choose a speaking name
like "Gary" or "GLang" or just "Gary Lang". Once you have done that you
can edit every page of the Wiki except those that I have locked as
WikiSysop (for example the "Proposed Press Release", so that nobody can
paste porn links to it).

Next thing you edit your personal user page. Do this by clicking on your
name which will appear at the top right half of the page beside the
small people-icon. Once you have done that - go hack the Wiki. You will
see it is fun.

Best regards,
Arnulf.