OSGeo-Board Board list up

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Feb 13 08:40:20 PST 2006

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> I get the same error.
>
> A related suggestion: Please add a prefix to the
> mailing list subject such as [OSGeo-Board]
>
> This mail would then turn from
>  Re: OSGeo-Board Board list up
>  [OSGeo-Board] Re: OSGeo-Board Board list up

I would like to second Markus' suggestion to include the list name
inside square brackets as prefix in the subject line for all the
foundation lists. That helps a lot in browsing through piles of emails.
This board list seems to already include "OSGeo-Board" as a prefix, but
without the square brackets it doesn't stand out as much.

In addition to the board list as suggested by Markus, I would like to
suggest that the following prefixes be used for the two existing lists:

  [OSGeo-Discuss]
  [OSGeo-Announce]

DanielM

P.S. I also get the same error as Arnulf and Markus when I try to view
the list of subscribers.