OSGeo-Board multilanguage Proposed Press Release

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Feb 13 10:15:00 PST 2006

Gary Lang wrote:
> FWIW, Toru has already asked if he can do this for us.

Gary,
I interprete this as a +1, makes 4/5. So I am going to send out the
proposed email now. Where is Chris anyway? I think he mumbled something
about joinin on tuesday, so I think we can just tag along without him.

I am out of office until Friday. I might be able to connect via IRC or
even check mails every now and then, but don't rely on it. Did we have
an IRC channel, is it osgeo? I must have lost it somewhere.

Should be back on Friday.

Hmmm. I almost don't dare say - but I had planned to make a break from
March 4th - 11th. Would you let me go? I'd be sitting in a hut in the
swiss alps and do some skiing. Not internet, no GSM, ... :-)

Ciao, Arnulf.