OSGeo-Board IRC Pointer

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Mon Feb 13 17:00:03 PST 2006

Chris, to help manage this, please resend with a prefix of "Motion:",
followed by a few words of summary. That way the debate can follow on
that thread and when the chair calls for a vote we also have a thread
to do that on.

That way it is simpler to thread these for later editing by the
secretary. Motions and their results should be recorded for posterity
in the notes of the board's official meetings and decisions.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614