OSGeo-Board RE: Calibrate our time for working together

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Feb 14 08:46:32 PST 2006

For now I'm just about the same as Frank.  I haven't talked to my job
yet, and in some scenarios I may be able to get my paid work to overlap
with foundation activities, so may be able to put in more.  Much needs
to be figured out on that front.  But I can commit 8 hrs a week for
sure, will just work longer weeks.  My availability is more like 10am -
6pm eastern time.  Am not currently planning on having internet at home,
but I also don't have a place yet, so that may change. And I could make
weekends for a meeting if need be, but would prefer weekday meetings.
Also have a slight preference for wed - fri for meetings, as I already
have geotools and geoserver ircs on monday and tuesday.  If we need to
do mon/tue then I can figure out the exact times of those.

So in conclusion
a) 8-10 on average, may be a bit more after I figure out my job stuff
b) 10am - 6pm est for sure.
c) yes, but prefer weekdays for regular meeting

Chris

--
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project