[OSGeo-Board] Motion: Promotion and Visibility Committee

Arnulf Christl (CCGIS) arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Thu Feb 16 04:04:50 PST 2006

> This is very good, but we should do this with board approval of every
> dollar spent.
>
> Gary

OK, to make it short: What I need quick is something/information that I
can cite when stand in front of an audience talking about the OSGeo. I
already do this. I give talks practically every week (thats why I am here
in Austria currently). This is fully caritative (no cost involved except a
smile). It will add visibility to OSGeo.

I want to have something that I can lean on (read, show, present, explain)
because I don't like the notion of saying "I am founder and director of
the Open Source Geospatial Foundation". Get me?

Arnulf.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Arnulf Christl

--------------------------------