[OSGeo-Board] Re: OSGeo-Board Local Chapters, Translation, etc

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 16 08:07:37 PST 2006

Unfortunately, I use Nelson Email Organizer which uses outlook as an engine (Ind my day in NEO, not Outlook.

But at home I use Mail.app on Macs. That has a similar feature to NEO, which is 'search folders'. I bucket incoming messages and, depending on what role I'm working I'm working on - VP	Engr, Osgeo Board, Dad, Music aficianado - I focus on that bucket.

Does Thunderbird have this feature?

Gary