Motion: Tyler Mitchell as official info at osgeo.org reciever

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Feb 16 15:55:11 PST 2006

This is a pretty trivial motion, but I'm still not sure what we need
motions for and what we can just do.  I suppose it's better to be able
to track things with the motion prefix?

But the motion is to give Tyler 'official' status so that he can
continue to handle info at osgeo.org emails.  He was info at
mapserverfoundation.org, so it just kind of rolled over.  He was feeling
a bit unsure of the position on IRC, so I just wanted the board to give
a vote of confidence for him to handle the traffic, forwarding on the
emails as appropriate.

I think once we get a publicity committee it might make sense for them
to handle it?  Or bring it up again once we have a full board...

Chris

--
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project