[OSGeo-Board] OSGEO Terms of Service

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Fri Feb 17 08:43:00 PST 2006

Gary Lang wrote:
> " I shall have to be careful what I post to the site, since I am not
> allowed to post anything scandalous and inflammatory.  I guess that
> means no pro/anti wiki flamewars on board at board.osgeo.org.  :-)"
>
> Oh please go ahead. If you didn't it'd be no fun ;-)
>
> I think it looks good as well.
>
> Gary

+1 to Rich, Frank, Gary and especially to the part regarding fun.

Additionally I am catapulted by your input reagrding connectivity (thanx
to Markus for the gmail invitation, Treo, PalmOS, etc.) I hope to catch
up on all of this soon. I am prepared to connect and communicate via IRC
and skype, set up tested and OK. Hear you tonight / your morning.

Arnulf.