[OSGeo-Board] Media Wiki and spreadsheets

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Feb 19 07:14:54 PST 2006

Daniel,

I found a nice converter tool, once you save the Excel table
into CSV format: see link at

 http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Help:Editing

I tried but the table is just too big. I suggest to you
PDF, the version at board.osgeo.org is nice.

BUT: there are still the formatting problems in this version
plus the problem that an Indian person nominated there /being
nominator is written differently while probably being the same
person.

I wrote to Laura in greater detail, not sure of I should
publish it here in semi-public.

Markus