[OSGeo-Board] [Fwd: Returned post for info at mail.osgeo.org]

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Tue Feb 21 08:48:07 PST 2006

It is working fine and I have approved many posts as moderator. It is
possible that this was either a post that was nonsensical or we need
to tune the time required for approval of posts. Adding another
moderator like Tyler would also solve the problem.

We do need to get someone assigned to respond to info and Tyler makes
a great candidate.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614