[OSGeo-Board] https://www.osgeo.org/mapguide/

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Tue Feb 21 16:28:46 PST 2006

I had one link pointing to the developer site, not sure where your
link came from, but I can put preliminary content at that location if
you would like. I'd prefer to use the actual project link. The final
link for MapGuide will be https://mapguide.osgeo.org/ The link is
private at the moment, but will be public later in the week.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
214-207-6614