[OSGeo-Board] [Fwd: OSGF at Where 2.0]

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Feb 23 09:05:07 PST 2006

If you can make it Frank and do the foundation representation talk I
think that would be ideal, especially as you're the president.  I'm
probably going, and can represent as well, but will probably have my own
speaking slot to present some of my other ideas and projects.  But yes,
it definitely belongs on the promotions and visibility list, it's a
great opportunity to interact with the big guys, especially microsoft,
yahoo, google, the ones who have just shown up to the mapping game.  A
room for any of us who can make it would be good, maybe do a little
'sprint' to do some good foundation oriented work.

Chris