FAQ feedback

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon Feb 27 13:28:43 PST 2006

The FAQ looks great, really nice job on it.

I made a couple changes in the member questions, attempting to emphasize
more that anyone can become a part of it, that 'the members' are not
just the voting members.  Please review in case you feel I worded it a
bit strongly.

I made another random correction, changing suitable -> suitably.

But yes, this looks really good.  It would be really nice if we had
this, along with the ability for new members to easily 'join' the site
in time for the first press release, so that those who are driven to the
site by the press release can become a part of what we're doing, and so
we're seen as open from the very start.

So I'm +1 one on a motion to put the FAQ on the front page.  If others
can review we can actually draw up that motion and put it up soon.

best regards,

Chris

--
Chris Holmes