Mapbender Incubation and

Arnulf Christl (CCGIS) arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Mon Feb 27 14:19:09 PST 2006

Hi board,
please make yourself acquainted, this is the Mapbender devel mailing list
with the current PSC.

Hi Mapbender developers,
this board is our new bosses. Well, somehow and just so little that it
should not hurt.

Incubation Project: Which incubation mailing list should the PSC join for
the process? Currently I see:
commits at incubator.osgeo.org
issues at incubator.osgeo.org
incubator at incubator.osgeo.org

Probably the Mapbender developers should get an account in the CN
infrastructure? Access to the SVN? How does this work?

The MB PSC has started to sort things out and I believe it will be a
mixture of Wiki editing and mail discussion.
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/OSGeo_Project_Incubation

MB PSC is checking the IP issues of the Mapbender code and will probably
need more input on this from the Incubation committee.

Uli is our chef contributor. He has become father for the second time last
week and will not really be available for the next week. :-) So there is
no hurry. Otoh he can use the extra time he has reading the CLA... as all
the other contributors!

More discussion will now have to take place on the devel list. I think we
should therefore move the devel list to the CN infrastructure first. Its
only a few subscribers.

DanielB, maybe you want to go here and try to get the mail list archive
moved to mapbender.osgeo.org? The archive is super tiny as we have just
recently started this list.