[OSGeo-Board] FAQ feedback

Rich Steele Rich.Steele at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 27 16:12:02 PST 2006

I made some edits to the FAQ as well.  Rather than summarize all of
them, I'll point you to the diff here (love that wiki):

http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php?title=OSGeo_FAQ&diff=1729&oldid=17
27

One change I wasn't sure about was having the FAQ simply refer to 45
voting members, rather than the 21 + 24 process (which might be
confusing to newcomers to the site).  Since the voting closed today, my
thought was that we can finalize the "final interim" membership of 45
ASAP, and then simply refer to a list of those 45 members in the FAQ.
You will notice I added a placeholder for a link to the final membership
list.

If others disagree with this approach we can change it back.

And I agree with Chris that the FAQ looks great.  Nice job everyone.

-Rich