[OSGeo-Board] Minutes of Second Meeting Posted

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 27 17:27:41 PST 2006

Rich Steele wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> I’ve posted meeting minutes and action items to the wiki.  Please let me
> know if I’ve missed or misstated anything.
>

> http://www.fossgis.de/osgeo/index.php/Second_Board_Meeting
>
> Also, now that we have bylaws and everything is “official”, future board
> minutes will have a more corporate look to them to ensure that we comply
> with Delaware corporate law.

Rich,

The minutes look good to me.

Daniel - can we post the minutes and action items on the board web
site after they have been adopted?  (http://board.osgeo.org).  I see the
project exists, but you are the only member.  If I had commit privileges
I would be willing to post the minutes from the wiki to the official site,
though this might be better addressed by the Secretary.