[OSGeo-Board] OSGeo 3rd BOD Mtg Proposed Date(s) & time

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 27 18:02:02 PST 2006

Friday, for me.

  _____

From: Laura Rivera
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 10:48 AM
To: board at board.osgeo.org
Subject: [OSGeo-Board] OSGeo 3rd BOD Mtg Proposed Date(s) & time

Please let me know your preference/availability for the next BOD call:

Thursday, March 9th at 8:00 a.m. PST
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=9&year=
2006&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=224

or

Friday, March 10th at 8:00 a.m. PST

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=10&year
=2006&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=224

Thanks,
Laura

Laura Rivera
Executive Assistant to
Gary Lang, Vice President, Engineering

Infrastructure Solutions Division

Autodesk Inc.
111 McInnis Parkway
San Rafael, CA  94903
Direct: 415 507-8749
Fax: 415 507-8395

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email transmission is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in this
transmission is strictly PROHIBITED.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify me by email at the
above address.  Thank you.

  _____