Site support

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jul 6 09:02:39 PDT 2006

I don't have any problem adding the Site Support link to the footer, but
I can't see if I have access to the site template files from here.

At the same time, the content of the other links there really needs to
be reviewed.  The first two links are pretty much useless, and I'm not
sure if the Privacy Policy has been reviewed by the board as an official
statement.

Site FAQ should probably point to
https://www.osgeo.org/content/faq/foundation_faq.html
Feedback should probably be disabled, as the info at osgeo.org address