[OSGeo-Board] [Fwd: Map World Forum]

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Tue Jul 11 03:56:06 PDT 2006

As you know we've lost a member of our team here at ADSK that was on
VisCom. Thus, I believe but am not certain that there was some
discussion about attending this already. Certainly we (ADSK) want to be
there. Again, if this is an opportunity to convert an Autodesk-only
presence into one with OSGeo at the forefront, let's take advantage of
it.