[OSGeo-Board] Greetings from Beijing

Auke Jilderda auke at collab.net
Mon Jul 17 07:31:57 PDT 2006

Gary,

the OSGeo.org site is localised for English, Korean, Japanese, and
Chinese.  I am currently assisting the MapGuide project on how to create
the translated content for their project so expect to see that arrive in
the MapGuide project shortly.

If these people are interested, I can invite them to join a telephone
conference and WebEx on Wednesday 12:00 CET / 18:00 Singapore time in
which I will outline and demonstrate how to create localised content?  I
can show it for both project and site wide level.  Also, we can easily
set up a project for them as collaboration space for them to create the
translated content, if the foundation would like?

Let me know what you think,

Auke

--
Auke Jilderda, CollabNet, Inc., http://www.collab.net
phone: +31 402 364 205 (office), +31 620 622 960 (mobile)