F2f meeting in switzerland?

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Wed Jul 19 17:10:31 PDT 2006

So are we planning on a face to face board meeting in switzerland?  Is
it going to be before or after the conference, or concurrent with it?

I've been on the fence about going, was just going to send my
developers, but if we're going to be doing a good board meeting I'll do
my best to make it, probably on my own dime.  But I'm working on
scheduling other stuff now, and probably should buy airplane tickets
soon, so was wondering if I should schedule in extra time.  And we
should probably figure out if we'll have a venue in which to meet.

Chris
--
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project