[OSGeo-Board] F2f meeting in switzerland?

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon Jul 24 16:26:17 PDT 2006

Hmmmm...  Sounds like we should have attempted to figure this out
earlier (though for me this is very early for buying tickets ;).

So we've got
Jo: preference for 11th, could do 16th
Frank: either day
Markus: a bit locked in, but can maybe change, preference for 16th (but
not because of dates, just ideas?)
Gary: only the 16th
Mark: only the 11th
Chris: either day

Then we've got Dave, Venka and Arnulf.  Are you guys all coming and
available?

I'd like to get this figured out, since I should make plane tickets
relatively soon.  Though I suppose I can just do an overnight the 10th,
and be a bit cracked out if we have a meeting, and if not then it sounds
like there will be people around.

That does speak to an advantage of having it after, those of us coming
from outside europe will probably be much more alert.

Chris