[OSGeo-Board] F2f meeting in switzerland?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mon Jul 31 08:39:00 PDT 2006

I realised that EuroFoo doesn't start until the 17th. So either day
would be good for me. I forget who suggested that it would be good to
have an open session with any OSGeo members who wanted to come and
advise / complain / etc... at minimum an evening/dinner during the conf?
And let others know as soon as we decide on a date if they want to
come for this day too? +1 on Markus' preference, too.

Either day:

 - Frank
 - Chris
 - Arnulf
 - Markus (preference for 16th to discuss conference outcome)
 - Jo

 Only the 11th:
  - Mark
  - Dave