Face-to-Face agenda?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Thu Jun 1 14:09:38 PDT 2006

I was just looking over the Wiki page for the San Rafael meeting.  Some
comments:

* Will there be a "pre-meeting" to formalize the agenda and such?

* I see that there are a few WebCom items lists, but no WebCom
attendees..?

* I'd like to see some discussion of the special-interest-group and
local-interest-group concepts, to understand how they fit into the
scheme of things, relative to our other "project" groups.

* Should we discuss when/if the next round of member & board elections?

* It has been suggested (Dave and Chris) that we take some time to
harmonize slide templates for Where talks.

-mpg