[VisCom] OSGeo Presentation Template - Draft - Review and Comment by Tues 6/6

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Fri Jun 2 13:50:01 PDT 2006

I like the templates and I agree with Jason that we should also have
light on dark background version.  Here's a couple more suggestions:
1. Make available as OpenOffice.org 2.0 (Open Document Format) Impress
template
2. I'd encourage the use of Bitstream's Vera fonts:
http://www.gnome.org/fonts/

If I get a chance this weekend, I'll play around with a template of my own.

Cheers!
-Perry