outline document from the F2F?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mon Jun 19 16:02:49 PDT 2006

dear all,

I'm hoping that Gary and/or Laura has a copy of the outline document
that described what we talked about at the F2F session before Where2.0.

Would it be possible to post it here, mostly for Markus' and Venka's
benefit, also so we can have an "OMG what were we thinking" moment and
think over what needs to be bumped up the agenda for board meetings?

Does FunCom have enough remit now to have an appropriate amount of fun,
or is the onus still on the board to confirm more direction?

cheers,

jo