[OSGeo-Board] Change in Personnel at CollabNet

Auke Jilderda auke at collab.net
Wed Jun 21 07:46:29 PDT 2006

Tyler,

thank you for the warm welcome. :-)

I'm in the process of getting up to speed with OSGeo.org.  Part of this
will be to get an overview of open enhancement requests and their
statusses.  I'll get back to you on this early next week.

Auke

--
Auke Jilderda, CollabNet, Inc., http://www.collab.net
phone: +31 402 364 205 (office), +31 620 622 960 (mobile)