Removing members from committees

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 28 08:18:13 PDT 2006

Just a quick reminder from a 'procedure' point of view... I believe
that committees/projects who want to remove someone from a committee
(i.e. Daniel) should _eventually_ do it formally through a vote at a
committee meeting.  Of course he's not active in this example anyway,
but we might as well get used to the procedures instead of just
deleting a name from a wiki or dropping roles.  Make sense?

Bureaucratically yours,
Tyler