[OSGeo-Board] Member Nomination Results

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Mar 1 20:03:55 PST 2006

Chris Holmes wrote:
> I vote a large +2 for Justin.  He's one of my java guys, and would be
> really good to get more java people in the foundation.  Sorry for not
> getting back earlier, I was completely on the road, had no chance to
> check email (and apologies if I miss something else, it's 10:20 and just
> got back and am going to bed soon)

OK,

I count:

Ned: Frank, Arnulf, Gary, Markus
Rafael: Frank, Arnulf, Gary
Justin: Chris, Chris

As I count it, this means Ned and Rafael carry the day, unless some
would like to change their position in favor of Justin.

I would note that we have added Jeroen, James (MacGill), David Blasby,
and Jody to yourself and Ian T.  These are all core Java guys as far as I
know.

Barring anyone changing their position in favor of Justin I will announce
the results first thing in the morning.