[OSGeo-Board] RE: OSGeo Nominations/Results

Laura Rivera Laura.Rivera at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 2 08:58:46 PST 2006

No other votes for Gordon.

-Laura

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Holmes [mailto:cholmes at openplans.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:57 AM
To: board at board.osgeo.org; Gary Lang
Cc: Allan Doyle; board at board.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Board] RE: OSGeo Nominations/Results

Another point is that part of the election process is the acceptance of
membership, which should have taken place before the nomination.  The
nominator checks in to make sure it's ok.  Since Gordon didn't actually
accept the membership, we could just say that we can't really offer it
to him, since the process is thrown off?

If anyone other than Gary voted for him we should maybe check with them
as well, make sure it's ok to just pull another in.

Chris

***
Chris Holmes
The Open Planning Project