[OSGeo-Board] OSGeo 3rd BOD Mtg Proposed Date(s) & time

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Thu Mar 2 16:27:38 PST 2006

Friday works for me as well.  I'm also fine with thursday.

It may be fine if you don't attend, even without a proxy (which I'm not
sure about), since the bylaws are now 50% to get anything done, and I
think all of our decisions to date have been unanimous.  If for some
reason anything results in a tie (40% vs 40%) we can table for when you
return.

Chris